Why Advertise in Seapower
Seapower magazine — an award-winning publication — focuses exclusively on maritime-defense news. Each issue’s editorial content is designed to inform and educate sea service professionals, decision-makers on Capitol Hill, executives in the defense industry, defense analysts and Navy League members. Seapower articles cover a wide range of topics such as national defense, foreign policy, naval affairs, maritime issues, homeland security and defense research, development and procurement.
Seapower magazine offers both print and online advertising opportunities. Deliver your message to our 47,000 print subscribers and 15,000 online viewers, including the most important decision-makers in the Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard and U.S.-flag Merchant Marine, today.
How to Advertise in Seapower
Take advantage of the many different advertising options in Seapower magazine. For more information on print, online and special printing opportunities contact one of our sales representatives today.
TEL 212-588-9200, ext. 1325
TEL +44 (0) 20 8144 5934
Not sure which sales rep to contact? Deputy Editor Scott Achelphol, can help you get in touch with the correct person.
Who Reads Seapower
- Flag officers and program managers in the Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard.
- Senior members of the U.S. Maritime Administration, U.S. Transportation Command and Military Sealift Command.
- All members of the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives, with additional distribution to staffs of the Appropriations, Armed Services, Homeland Security and Transportation/Maritime committees and subcommittees in each house of Congress.
- Defense industry executives and program managers.
- All members of the Navy League of the United States.
- Other marine and oceanic agencies, national laboratories, media, libraries and educational facilities, as well as international organizations.